- To promote Indian Classical Music
- To set up and encourage setting up
institutions for training in Indian Classical Music
- To give recognition, distinction and
awards to outstanding artists and Institutions in the field of Indian
- To revive and preserve the rich musical
tradition of Punjab
- To sponsor and organize the annual
Shree Baba Harivallabh Sangeet Sammelan and to hold other festivals to commemorate the
memory of Shri Baba Harivallabh Maharaj and for the promotion of the
objectives of the Mahasabha.
- To co-operate with other organizations for
furtherance of the Mahasabha or any of its objectives.
- To set up and to encourage setting up of
museums, archives and libraries to preserve the tradition of Indian Classical
- To receive donations, grants,
subscriptions from individuals, companies, civil authorities, State and
Union Government, trusts and other organisations for the purpose of
fulfillment and furtherance of objectives of the Mahasabha.
- To rent, purchase, lease, build or
otherwise acquire for the use of the Mahasabha suitable land, building,
office, auditorium, to fit and furnish the same for use for fulfillment
and furtherance of the objectives of the Mahasabha.